Subscribe for free to our seminars and enjoy a unique learning experience.
Welcome to the Teacher Training page!
As Teachers we encourage our learners to practise, review and develop their English. But we Teachers also need to revise, refresh and renew our teaching knowledge and skills so we’re making progress too. At Lenguas Vivas Exams we offer regular professional development workshops, seminars and courses on all aspects of language teaching.
So come along, share your ideas and experiences with like-minded colleagues and find out more about teaching and learning. After all, the more effectively we teach, the more successfully our students will learn.
Our upcoming seminars
Updated Cambridge A2 and B1 exams 2020 - New challenges & Teaching and assessing Writing.
Thursday 7 November 2019, 18:30-20:30 and Friday 8 November 2019, 10:30-12:30
In January 2020, changes to the A2 Key and P1 Preliminary exams will come into effect. This practical seminar will focus on the challenges that these changes will bring for teachers, and how you can overcome them to effectively prepare your students for the exams. The seminar will also look at ideas for how to teach and assess writing.
The seminar will give you practical support on how to help your students advance their writing from B1 to B2 level. It will look at what is required at B2 writing and will provide ideas on activities that can be used in the classroom.
Bridging the gap from B1 to B2 level school age learners & Engaging learners in the assessment of writing skills at B2 and C1.
Friday 29 November 2019, 10:30-12:30
Bridging the gap from B1 to B2 level school age learners
• to support teachers in helping their students progress from B1 Preliminary for Schools to B2 First for Schools Writing.
• to clarify what is required at these levels in writing.
• to provide motivational writing activities suitable for 13-17 year olds.
Engaging learners in the assessment of writing skills at B2 and C1
• to develop teachers' understanding of the ways in which different types of classroom assessment can be used to help develop learners' writing skills at B2 and C1 levels.
• to help teachers deal with issues surrounding motivation to write in the 21st century.
• to provide teachers with a set of teaching ideas/classroom activities which they can take away to use with their learners.
Lenguas Vivas ES750 lleva operando como Centro Examinador de Exámenes de Cambridge en València desde diciembre de 2010. Desde 2013 somos centro categoría PLATINUM, un reconocimiento por parte de la Universidad de Cambridge solamente otorgado a unos pocos centros en el mundo, que destacan por la calidad en la gestión, la atención al candidato y el desarrollo de las sesiones de examen.